Class 1 Driver Trainer
TAG Logistics Corporation’s Driver Training Division is looking for a new Class 1 MELT training team member to pass on their knowledge and expertise in the Transportation Industry to entry level drivers.
We want to help make our Industry and our entry level driver candidates as successful as you have been.
Your role as part of our team of Driver Training professionals is to ensure entry level drivers are evaluated and trained to meet our company standards and those of the Alberta Class 1 MELT Program.
You will coach and train these entry level drivers to ensure they are prepared to successfully pass each tier of the Alberta Class 1 MELT Program to achieve their Alberta Class 1 Operators Licence.
To be successful in this rewarding position you will need the following:
- Alberta Class 1 Operator’s Licence and a clean 5 year Class 1 Commercial Driver’s Abstract.
- Alberta Class 1 MELT Instructors Licence
* Alberta Class 1 MELT Instructor training may be provided to the right candidate.
- Minimum 5 years of Class 1 driving experience.
- Proven instruction and training skills.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to utilise several training mediums for instruction.
- Strong attention to detail and regular follow ups on outstanding tasks or initiatives to ensure completion in a timely manner.
For your efforts with our training team and success with our trainees we will provide the following compensation package:
- Competitive salary based on a 5 day, Monday to Friday work week.
- Paid vacation time up to 3 weeks per year.
- Matching RRSP Program.
- Health, dental and sick day benefits.
- Company clothing allowance program.
- Training in a variety of Transportation and Safety related programs.
- Class 1 referral bonus program
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.