Class 1 Super-B Driver
We seek a permanent full-time Class One Super-B Driver, to complete deliveries to customer locations throughout Alberta.
This is a various shift schedule, day and night driving.
- $110,000 - $120,000 per annum.
- Dedicated late model trucks, with 18 speed manual transmission, power invertors, fridges and VHF Radios.
- Health & Dental Benefits.
- A clothing allowance.
- PPE provided (driver to provide own Gloves/Boots).
We look for:
- 1+ years verifiable Class 1 driving with Super-B driving experience.
- Clean drivers abstract
- Manual transmission driving experience required.
- Chaining-up experience an asset – training will be provided if neccessary.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to drive in all weather conditions.
- Be able to lift a maximum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and adapt to change quickly.
- Basic knowledge of mobile technology - be able to send/receive texts, emails.
- Pass a pre-hire Drug/Alcohol test.
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.