Class 1 Truck Driver LCV - Acheson to Calgary
We seek an experienced, permanent full-time Class One Tractor-Trailer operator to complete scheduled highway trips from Acheson/Edmonton to Calgary & return. This is a 4 day on/2 day off rotating schedule and you will be home every day. Departures are between 0200 & 0400. Drivers can expect to earn between $70,000 - $80,000 per year.
- $37.50 each hook up.
- Waiting and delay program
- $250 monthly Safety Bonus
- Health & Dental Benefits
- A Clothing Allowance
We look for:
- 3+ years verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience, 1 year LCV experience.
- Less than 5 demerits on your abstract
- Able to pass a Criminal Record Search
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.