Class 1 Driver (Salaried Floater)
The Alliance Group, as an established, well-organized logistics company, value our employees and are continually looking for opportunities to enhance their skills. We pride ourselves on employee development and providing a superb support system for all of our team members.
We seek full-time Class One Tractor-Trailer Drivers for transport of LTL and general freight to terminals throughout Western Canada. You will be expected to drive in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, the Northwest Territories, and the Yukon Territory. These positions are for drivers with a minimum of one year of experience.
- A Guaranteed Salary ($78,000-$87,360 per year)
- Paid training
- $3000 Signing Bonus paid out in the first year of employment
- Free hotel rooms
- Travel Allowance ($.41 per km when taking your own vehicle)
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Weekend Allowance (when away from home)
- Health & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Referral Bonus Program
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a valid Class 1 Driver’s License
- Have 1-2 years+ of verifiable Class 1 experience
- Be willing to be trained to transport LCV when eligible
- Be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs
- Have less than 5 demerits on your abstract
- Pass a Criminal Record Search
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $78,000.00-$87,360.00 per year