Class 1 Highway Driver
The Alliance Group, as an established, well-organized logistics company, value our employees and are continually looking for opportunities to enhance their skills. We pride ourselves on employee development and providing a superb support system for all of our team members.
We are currently hiring single Class 1 drivers for nighttime highway runs. You will be required to maintain the Hours of Service logbook, perform vehicle inspections, and safely operate a tractor-trailer combination. The Alliance Group is based out of Calgary, AB.
- $32 per hour for driving time, $27 per hour for on-duty (non-drive) time
- 5 cent/per mile for operating LCV
- $3000 Signing Bonus in the first year of employment
- Paid training (including LCV training)
- Safety Bonuses
- Health & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- A Clothing Allowance
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a valid Class 1 Driver’s License
- Have 1-2 years+ of verifiable Class 1 experience
- Willing to be an LCV qualified, (If eligible, LCV training will be provided).
- Able to physically lift up to 50 lbs
- Have less than 5 demerits on your abstract
- Driver must be able to run all over Western Canada and the Territories.
The Alliance Group is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.