GREAT PAY PLAN COUPLED WITH GREAT SHIFTS. UP TO $24/HR STARTING WAGE
Experience Forklift Operator (Crossdock Operation) - New Pay Plan & New Shift Model
TAG Logistics Corporation, is an established, well-organized logistics company, that values our employees and is continually looking for opportunities to enhance their work-life balance. We pride ourselves on employee development and providing a superb support system for all of our team members.
We are trying hard to supply our staff with the utmost in work-life balance and are excited to roll out our new dock model that will both enhance our operational coverage and the work-life balance for our staff. This work schedule can reduce travel time and fuel costs to get to work by 30% for the existing 5 days week workforce. This exciting new schedule would have staff getting 7 out of every 14 days off. Coupled with our new pay plan for all our dock staff, we believe we can offer industry-leading work-life balance, pay and overall opportunities!
- Hourly Rate of $22 per hour to start plus $1 or $2/hr shift premiums depending on shift. Plus a $1/hr raise after 90 days and another $1/hr raise after 12 months
- Health & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for Growth and Career Advancement
- A uniform Allowance
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Assisting with other warehouse/cross-dock activities
- Other duties as required
Qualified Applicants have:
- Must have Transportation Cross-dock Forklift experience.
- Must be able to work a 12 hours shift
- Professional and Positive attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good English communication skills (verbal, written)
- Ability to lift 50lbs
You must have your own transportation; no public transport is available in the area.
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.