Class 1 Driver (Salaried Floater)
TAG Logistics Corporation, as an established, well-organized logistics company, value our employees and are continually looking for opportunities to enhance their skills. We pride ourselves on employee development and providing a superb support system for all of our team members.
We are currently hiring Class 1 drivers (Salaried Floaters). You will be required to maintain the Hours of Service logbook, perform vehicle inspections, and safely operate a tractor-trailer combination. TAG Logistics Corporation is based out of Calgary, AB.
- A Guaranteed Salary ($65,000-$87,360 per year)
- Paid training
- Free hotel rooms
- Travel Allowance ($.47 per km when taking your own vehicle)
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Paid $250 On-The-Road reset Allowance
- Health & Dental Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Referral Bonus Program
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a valid Class 1 Driver’s License
- Have 0-2 years+ of verifiable Class 1 experience
- Be willing to be trained to transport LCV when eligible
- Be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs
- Have less than 5 demerits on your abstract
- Pass a Criminal Record Search
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $78,000.00-$87,360.00 per year